- North America (Saturday)
- North America (Sunday)
- Latin America
- Europe For European Release Events, click here
- United Kingdom and Ireland
- South Africa
- Australia/New Zealand
All Tournaments will be held on the weekend of July 8-9, 2006
Entry Fee & Product Mix
- Check with your local tournament organizer for specific entry fee information.
- Cost of entry includes one (5) Coldsnap
booster packs per person for single player flights, (7) Coldsnap booster packs per Two-Headed Giant team and (10) booster packs per three-person Team.
- For further information about Two Headed Giant format, please go to the Two-Headed Giant FAQ.
- The structure of the main Coldsnap Prerelease tournament is modified Swiss-style.
- Coldsnap Prerelease side tournaments will be offered throughout the day and will consist of single-elimination rounds.
The format for each Prerelease tournament is:
sanctioned, Coldsnap, Sealed Deck.
- Select locations, DCI sanctioned, Coldsnap, Team Sealed Deck.
- Select locations, DCI sanctioned, Coldsnap, Two-Headed Giant Sealed Deck.
- Special commemorative Coldsnap prerelease card for each tournament participant, while supplies last.
- Additional packs of Coldsnap cards to top players (as determined by your local prerelease Tournament Organizer).
- Other items for winners of the main tournament and side tournaments may be awarded (as determined by your local prerelease Tournament Organizer).
- Players who want more specific local tournament or registration information should call their local contact phone number.
- Players who have general questions about the Magic: The Gathering
TCG, Wizards of the Coast tournaments, the Magic: The Gathering Pro Tour , the Arena league, the DCI players’ organization, Qualifier tournaments, the Magic World Championships, National Championships, State Championships, or Regionals, should call Wizards of the Coast Customer Service at (800) 324-6496, or go to, http://wizards.custhelp.com.
Wizards of the Coast