During the holiday rerun weeks, we are presenting some of the year's most popular Arcana articles. It was a challenge to narrow down to just ten, so we hope you enjoy this look back into 2013!
In today's Arcana I'm going to give you a playtest name of a current Theros card and you guess what card we're talking about.
1. This card was shaped by the playtest name "Passing Sneakiness." What was it?
2. This combat trick was at one time "Phalanx Formation." What was it?
3. This black creature was called the "Carnivorous Horse." What was it?
4. This defier of gods was once called "Very Angry Cyclops." What was it?
5. These party animals were once called "Frenzied Satyrs." What was it?