Magic tournaments will be running October 8-10 on the South Concourse of the Jacob Javits Convention Center, so be sure to stop by to enter a Mini Master event, Super Friday Night Magic, a Magic Intro Pack League, or get in on a booster draft.
With a plethora of cool foil promo cards, promotional Magic: The Gathering USB bracelets, and daily product drawings, New York Comic Con will be one to remember! The action starts October 8 at the Jacob Javits Convention Center, with the hall open from 1 p.m. - midnight on Friday, 10 a.m. - midnight on Saturday, and 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. on Sunday.
- Magic: The Gathering Intro Pack League – daily from opening to close
- Magic Booster Drafts – daily from opening to close
- Mini Master: From the Vault: Relics – Friday 5 p.m. Top 2 players will each receive a From the Vault: Relics, additional boosters given out based on record
- Super Friday Night Magic – Friday 7 p.m.
- EDH Tournament – Friday 7:30 p.m.
- Team Mini Master – Saturday 10 a.m. and 7 p.m.
- Mini Master: From the Vault: Relics – Sunday, 2:30 p.m. Top 2 players will each receive a From the Vault: Relics, additional boosters given out based on record
For complete information about New York Comic Con, visit www.nycomiccon.com.