You might have noticed that things look a little different around here. We are very excited to launch a brand-new Magic website! The last time we revamped the Magic website was in 2009, and it was high time to freshen things up!
Here are a few of the highlights for what you'll find on our new website:
- A responsive design that provides a great browsing experience on any web-connected device, from your desktop to your smartphone.
- A rich and interconnected story section dedicated to our Planes and Planeswalkers.
- A new Magic calendar dedicated to letting you know when awesome things are happening.
- Improved search functionality.
- A more robust experience for visitors reading in non-English languages. We have localized much of this new site and will continue to translate more of the site in the coming weeks and months. Non-English versions of new DailyMTG articles will also be available in the near future!
We've updated a lot of the information on the site, and have moved much of DailyMTG's archives to the new site as well — articles that haven't been moved can still be found in our old website's archive until it is all moved to the new site.
You all are a rabid, intelligent, and observant bunch, so we know we can count on you to find missing materials, broken links, etc., as you peruse the site. If you find something on the new site that you think needs our attention, please let us know by emailing (in English) NewMagicWebsite@wizards.com and include as much of the following as you can:
- URL to the page where you encountered the issue
- Language in which you are viewing the website
ex: English, Italian, German, Japanese
- What browser & device you're using
ex: Firefox on Windows 8, Chrome on my Android phone
- If possible, a screenshot capturing what you're seeing
- A brief description of the issue you've encountered
ex: I'm trying to read this article and finding the text running over the margins on the right side when I resize my window!
This is the best way for you to let us know about any problems.
Look for ongoing site updates in the not-too-distant future as we roll out more content and functionality to our new website! Also I am excited to bring more local-language content to DailyMTG in the future!
Editor-in-Chief of Magic Website