Battle it out with 1,300+ cards. Play as iconic Magic characters in 60+ story-driven campaigns. Available now for Steam, iPhone, iPad, and Xbox One!
The Basics of Magic Duels
Jump into the action right away using the Skill Quest tutorial system, new to Magic Duels. Fast-paced, interactive tutorials teach you gameplay quickly and easily—just like learning from a friend.
The Field of Battle
1. Deck/Library – A set of 60 cards filled with Spells and the Land needed to cast them.
2. Graveyard – The discard pile. Instant and sorcery spells go here when they resolve.
3. Hand – Each player starts with seven cards in-hand. The maximum hand size is seven cards.
4. Avatar/Life – Each player starts with 20 life. When you reduce your opponent to 0 life, you win.
5. Game Phase Indicator – Phases occur in this order: Beginning, Main, Combat, Main (again), Ending.
6. Battlefield – The shared zone between players where spells are cast.
7. Stop Timer – Certain spells can be cast at any time, even during your opponent’s turn.
About Magic Duels
Magic Duels is the best way to start playing Magic, offering virtually unlimited free gameplay, regular content updates, unlockable cards, story-driven campaigns, and many exciting multiplayer modes. Play the world's best strategy game free on your favorite gaming device.
- 1,000+ unique, earnable Magic cards
- 60+ free story-driven Campaign Missions
- NEW customizable card sleeves and full-art lands
- Play friends online in Battle Mode, or find a four-player Two-Headed Giant battle
Many Ways To Play
Solo Battle: Play against thousands of AI opponent decks! You can earn coins with every win as you test and battle with your favorite decks against opponents of varying difficulty. This mode offers virtually endless gameplay for new and experienced Magic players alike.
Versus Battle: Are you ready to take on the world? Take your latest decks into battle against a friend or a randomly matched opponent. Earn coins for every win against a matched opponent.
Two-Headed Giant: Pair up with a friend, the AI or a randomly paired teammate in this fan-favorite format. No matter which type of teammate you choose, you’ll then face off against another human/AI or AI/AI team. Additionally, PC and console players can also be randomly paired against human/human teams.
Play Free Now
Start playing Magic Duels today and take your place among tens of millions of Magic players worldwide.