|September 17-September 20|
|Pro Tour Qualifier Preliminaries|
|Pro Tour Qualifier Finals|
|September 17-October 1|
Magic Online Cube
|October 1-October 3|
|Season 10 Magic Online Championship Series Preliminaries|
|Season 10 Magic Online Championship Series Finals|
|October 3-October 6|
Khans of Tarkir Prerelease Events
|October 6-October 22|
Khans of Tarkir Release Events
Every Tuesday, we round up all of the biggest Magic Online news and post it right here in the Weekly Announcements Blog. Check in every Tuesday for all of the latest news!
Khans of Tarkir is coming to Magic Online! The Prerelease will run from 10:00 a.m. Friday, October 3 until Monday, October 6 at 10:00 a.m. Release events pick up after the Prerelease comes to a close at 10:00 a.m. Monday, October 6 and run through Wednesday, October 22.
Check out the article for the full details!
The Magic Online Cube returns refreshed and better than ever Wednesday, September 17, after downtime. If you haven't had a chance to see the process behind R&D's rejuvenation of the Cube, head over to check out Adam Prosak's article!
If you missed the 2014 Community Cup, you can check out all of the coverage here.
You can also check back tomorrow for the 2014 Community Cup: Highlight Reel! It will include a score breakdown for each round, links to all of the video coverage, and information on when Magic Online players will receive their premium foil Survival of the Fittest!
The October MOCS and MOPR seasons run from September 24, 2014 through October 29, 2014. Check out the upcoming MOCS and MOPR promos below!
2014 Magic Online Championship Series
The MOCS 2014 October Season runs from September 24, 2014, through October 29, 2014. The promo card is:
Intro Packs for all of Theros Block, Theros, Born of the Gods, and Journey into Nyx, will be leaving the Magic Online store on Wednesday, October 8. If you haven't added these to your collection yet, don't forget to do so before they're gone for good!
There will be an extended downtime on Wednesday, September 24, for Magic Online. Events close at 12:00 a.m. Pacific (07:00 UTC), midnight, and store activity and trades end at 2:45 a.m. Pacific (09:45 UTC) leading up to the system coming down at 3:00 a.m. Pacific (10:00 UTC).
Please plan ahead!
- All tournaments will close at 5:00 a.m. Pacific (12:00 UTC)
- Store and trade activity will be suspended at approximately 7:45 a.m. Pacific (14:45 UTC)
- The system will be down from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Pacific (15:00 to 19:00 UTC)
Collection and Trade
- Fixed: Occasional crash when trying to add cards to a new binder that is not the active binder
- Fixed: Crash in Trade when dragging and dropping cards to the “Will Receive” area
- Fixed: Issue that could prevent context menu from adding items to a deck or trade binder after previously adding or removing items to a deck or binder
- Added: New warning icon for decks that contain versions of cards that are different than those in a player's collection
- Fixed: While "Show Versions Separately" is selected, double clicking a pile to add cards to a deck or binder will only add the selected version
- Fixed: When adding cards to a deck or binder, the correct version is added when "Show Versions Separately" is not selected
- Fixed: Issue that caused incorrect quantity of items to show in collection and binder after using the "Add All to Open Binder" context menu selection while versions of the selected item were already in the binder
Duel Scene and Play Lobby
- Updated: Adjusted default sizes and locations for several Duel Scene elements, including: starting hand size, minimum hand size, sizes of cards in temporary windows and on the battlefield, and "Red Zone" size
- Fixed: If an opponent has revealed his or her hand, and then concedes, the revealed cards no longer persist for the next game
- Added: “Clear deck selection” button in Play
- Fixed: Event Details window updates game records as matches are completed. Standings will not be updated until the end of the round.
- Added: Players can now use text search during limited deck building
- Fixed: Creature enchanted by Oppressive Rays can no longer block other creatures while Noble Quarry is attacking
- Fixed: You can no longer pay off-color mana for costs that require a specific color payment. Previously, that mana was consumed, not refundable and provided no benefit.