There will be an emergency downtime on Friday, April 15, for Magic Online to fix an internal hardware issue. During this downtime we will deploy a client update that addresses the following issues:
- Trade | When a trade proposal is changed, players will see an incorrect toast notification that misidentifies the player who changed the trade proposal.
- Draft | Draft clocks and system clocks can get out of sync and only allow players to reserve cards, not manually add them to their draft pool.
In addition, the Legacy Cube drafts will end with this downtime rather than their scheduled time of 10:00 a.m. PT (17:00 UTC). We apologize for any inconvenience this change causes.
The downtime schedule can be found below:
- The tournament closing process starts Friday, April 15, at 12:30 a.m. PT (07:30 UTC)
- Store and trade activity will be suspended at approximately 4:45 a.m. PT (11:45 UTC)
- The system will be down from 5:00 a.m. (12:00 UTC) until 8:00 a.m. PT (15:00 UTC)