Not only does your iTunes subscription get you these monthly reports plus Randy's multiple daily updates during Pro Tours, but you'll also get our video segments from Pro Tours as video podcast downloads. Subscribe now and you can download the entire podcast catalog!
- Magic art director and Time Spiral concept illustrator Jeremy Jarvis discusses crafting the visual style of the post-apocalyptic Time Spiral world. Magic hasn't been back to Dominaria for quite some time, and it's a very different place now. Included in the enhanced iTunes version of this podcast are several exclusive images from the style guide, along with more than a dozen final art pieces from the set.
- Who better to talk about making Time Spiral than head designer Mark Rosewater? Mark brings to light the philosophy behind a nostalgia block, what challenges design and development faced by bringing back elements of Magic's past, previews Magus of the Scroll (viewable in the enhanced iTunes version), and much more, all in Mark's unique style.
- This Month in Magic showcases the upcoming events, focusing on when and where Time Spiral will see action. That all starts with the Prerelease Events on September 23-24, and continues with the Release Tournaments, two upcoming Grand Prix and then Pro Tour-Kobe.
- Download it now! (29 MB mp3)
Click on the link to listen to the file in your browser, or right-click Save As to download to your computer.
To subscribe to the Magic: The Gathering podcast and see exclusive art images in iTunes, follow these easy steps.
WHAT IS PODCASTING?
Podcasting is delivering audio and video content on demand so that it can be enjoyed at the user's convenience. The main benefit of podcasting is that listeners can sync content to their media player and take it with them to listen whenever they want to. But they're not just for iPods…the files are ready to watch or listen to on just about any computer.
- Go to http://www.apple.com/podcasting/
- Download iTunes version 7
- Launch iTunes.
- From the dropdown menus, select Advanced --
Subscribe to Podcast
- When prompted for a URL, enter http://www.wizards.com/magic/rsspodcast.xml and click OK.
Once you subscribe to the podcast, iTunes will automatically check for new files and download them to your computer. To ensure that you get timely updates, set your Podcast Settings to check for new episodes every hour (the Settings button is in the lower-right corner of the iTunes window, or you can find it under Edit --