The Eldrazi are coming . . . for the holidays. And they're bringing a present!
Intimidated yet? Gideon doesn't look like he is, but maybe he should be.
Whatever the fate of Zendikar may be, you can get your hands on this product come November. The box itself can hold more than 2,000 Magic cards and is available worldwide in English on November 6, 2015. You get more than just a beautiful box in which to store your cards for the MSRP of $24.99, though (Editor's note: The article was originally published with an MSPR of $19.99 and a release date of November 19. That was incorrect)! To wit:
- Five Battle for Zendikar booster packs
- Beautiful storage box that can hold more than 2,000 Magic cards
- 20 Battle for Zendikar basic lands
- Six illustrated plastic dividers
- Sticker sheet for customizing the dividers
- An alternative-art card from the Battle for Zendikar set
We're not yet ready to show you the alternative-art promo card just yet, but we'll be showing it off when previews start in September.