1. What is the cheapest artifact printed in last year's Magic 2013?
2. Draco has the highest converted mana cost of any non-silver-bordered artifacts at 16, but what is the most expensive non-silver-bordered noncreature artifact?
3. What one mana artifact does the Return to Ravnica block share with the Kamigawa block?
4. Which of these artifacts wasn't in 2010's From the Vault: Relics?
50/50 Hint - Click this to eliminate two wrong answers.
5. Looking back at Alpha, since that was the first set of Magic ever printed, and if you sort the cards in the set alphabetically, what is the first artifact ever?
(Difficulty: Hard, Old-Timers Favored)
This card also has the Multiverse ID of "1."