It's Jace Week! Which means it's time to test your Jace knowledge. What do you know about our favorite mind mage? Do well, brag about your mental superiority. Do poorly, blame it on Jace being trigger-happy with the memory wipes. It's win-win!
Here's the drill: Tackle the questions below, then scroll down past the high school photo of Jace and check your work. (We're on the honor system here, which should work all right since it's not Liliana Week—zing!) Feel to tweet your scores to myself or @Wizards_magic!
Let's get started!
1. What are the names of the two warring factions on Vryn?
2. Which school of magic other than mind magic did Jace excelled at?
3. What happened to the first person Jace ever mind controlled?
4. Which version of Jace has the highest converted mana cost?
5. Who was the first (named) Ravnican Jace ever met?
6. What is Jace's title and role on Ravnica?
7. Which version of Jace was banned from Standard in 2011?
8. What is the highest number of cards a Jace planeswalker card can make a player draw in one turn?
9. Which guild leader came dangerously close to learning that Jace is a Planeswalker?
10. What was the name of the bully whom Jace threatened as he left to train with his Sphinx master?
1. The Ampryn and the Trovians
3. He was left unconscious.
6. The Living Guildpact
How'd you do?
8–10: Mind Mage. You can hold your own (and hold onto your memories) even against Jace himself!
5–7: Sphinx. You know less than you thought you knew you know. (How do you breathe again?)
2–4: Disgruntled Dad. You work hard at your Mage-Ring job, and you feel like you hardly know this Jace kid.
0–1: Lorwyn Boggart. What's a Jace?