The Eldrazi are ancient, astral horrors and unknowable beings—so let's test how much you know about them! The challenge level is a bit higher, as there are so many new Eldrazi cards that were just spoiled. How well have you ingested all the cool new cards?
As per usual, answers to the quiz questions will follow the epic picture of Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger. Good luck!
- What are the names of the three Eldrazi titans?
- What are the names of the three gods based on the Eldrazi titans?
- Which Eldrazi is currently on Zendikar?
- What is the smallest power/toughness of an Eldrazi that isn't a Spawn or a Scion?
- How many cards are there with the subtype "Eldrazi"?
- What are the 1/1 Eldrazi tokens that have "Sacrifice this creature: Add 1 to your mana pool" called?
- What are the 0/1 Eldrazi tokens that have "Sacrifice this creature: Add 1 to your mana pool" called?
- What are the Eldrazi that put cards from exile into a graveyard for an effect called?
- In which color do Eldrazi creatures not appear at all?
- What is the one noncreature, non-sorcery, non-instant card that has the Eldrazi subtype?
Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger | Art by Michael Komarck
- Ulamog, Kozilek, Emrakul
- Ula, Cosi, Emeria
- 1/1. Also an acceptable answer: 0/4. Or if you want to get saucy, 0/0 on Endless One. Eldrazi are weird.
- 70. Got a different count? Don't forget about the tribal cards from Rise of the Eldrazi! [Editor's note: Originally we listed 80 cards as the answer. The Eldrazi threaten even our most basic concept of mathematics.]
- Eldrazi Scion
- Eldrazi Spawn
- Eldrazi Conscription
How'd you do?
10: Ulamog. You are the Ceaseless Hunger—or at least, you're ceaselessly hungry for Eldrazi trivia!
7–9: Void Winnower. You know so much, your opponents can't even.
4–6: Blight Herder. You know your Scions from your Spawn, but you're also not the biggest bad of the Eldrazi.
1–3: Tide Drifter. Your Eldrazi knowledge is mostly harmless.
0: Endless One. Looks like someone cast X for 0 while taking this quiz. . .