Some of you may not know this, but I'm a big fan of Goblins in Magic. For example, I have one primary Commander deck I've kept together for several years, while all others come and go, and that is my Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker. Given how much I enjoy Goblins as my tribe in Magic, I thought it was time I tested you all to see just how you do on a little Goblin quiz.
1. How many cards in Magic have the Goblin subtype?
2. What Goblin in the Return to Ravnica block has flying?
3. Outside of limited From the Vault box sets, what is the only Goblin printed as a mythic rare?
4. After red, which color has the most Goblins in it?
5. Who is the greatest Goblin of all time?