- A curious or unusual object of art or piece of bric-a-brac.
- Relating to or suggestive of a Cyclops: a great Cyclopean monocle.
- Very big; huge: has a cyclopean ego.
- Of or constituting a primitive style of masonry characterized by the use of massive stones of irregular shape and size.
- An evangelist.
- A discharge from a number of firearms, fired simultaneously or in rapid succession.
- A rapid outburst or barrage: a fusillade of insults.
variant of ga·vi·al
- A large reptile (Gavialis gangeticus) of southern Asia, related to and resembling the crocodiles and having a long slender snout.
variant of sag·it·ta·ry
- (Myth.) A centaur; a fabulous being, half man, half horse, armed with a bow and quiver.
- Pertaining to, or resembling, an arrow.