Magic: The Gathering Highlights
- Check out the MTG Experience at 431 J Street in the Gaslamp District!
- Demo Magic: The Gathering on traditional and digital platforms – including iPad!
- Get in on special evening events.
- Purchase your favorite licensed merchandise and latest Magic product.
- Find a store near you with the WPN Store Locator.
- Be a part of the Magic community!
- Pick up Magic swag including a Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013 promo code, which will unlock one new playable card in each of your decks accessed through game play.
The MTG Experience will be open noon–10pm on July 12–14 and 9am–6pm on July 15. Check in at the MTG Experience on Foursquare or Facebook and you may receive a random alternate art Euro land card.*
* While supplies last. One per person.
- Play in Magic events all weekend, including four different leagues and Mini-Master events at the Marriott, Ballroom F. Click here for a list of all tournaments.
- Attend the Magic panel "What's New With Magic: The Gathering" Friday, July 13, from 6 to 7pm in room 24ABC.
On the heels of Magic's most successful year in its 19-year history, some of the game's top creators share details on upcoming products as well as answer your questions. The panel, moderated by Mark Rosewater (head Magic designer), includes Aaron Forsythe (director, Magic R&D), Matt Cavotta (senior creative Magic art director), Mark Purvis (Magic senior brand manager), and Scott Larabee (Magic organized play program manager).
- Say hello to our Street Team, who will be roaming the Gaslamp District, handing out information and possibly other goodies as well!
The street team will be demoing Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013 on iPad as well.
For complete scheduling information about San Diego Comic Con, visit www.comic-con.org.