It's Nissa Week! You know what that means: a quiz on our favorite (okay, currently only) Elf Planeswalker. How well do you know Nissa? Tackle the questions below, then behold the awesomeness of Nissa awakening some worlds and check how well you did!
Here we go:
- What was the name of the tribe Nissa belonged to, and what happened to them?
- How many different Nissa planeswalker cards have been printed?
- Who gave Nissa the title of "Worldwaker"?
- Nissa's ultimate ability has the same cost across all of her planeswalker cards. What's the magic number to ultimate Nissa?
- What is the name of the mountain range in which Nissa discovered the "dark knot" tormenting Zendikar?
- What is the name of the elemental embodiment of Zendikar that Nissa communicates with?
- Which Eldrazi did Nissa encounter immediately before her spark ignited?
- Nissa encountered elves on Lorwyn who hunted creatures they deemed too ugly to let live. What did those elves call the "unworthy"?
- What is the name of Nissa's friend who accompanied her on her journey to discover Emrakrul?
- In the first iteration of Nissa as a planeswalker card, she summoned creatures named Nissa's Chosen. Nissa's Chosen was featured on the artwork of another card. What card was it?
- Joraga; they appear to have been wiped out by Ulamog
- Hamadi of the Greypelt
- The Teeth of Akoum
- Vendetta, from the Rise of the Eldrazi set
How did you do?
10 – Honorary Animist. You're an expert on Zendikar's shamanic defender!
7-9 – Zendikari Elf. You know Nissa pretty well . . . but she harbors some secrets and some truths you did not expect.
4-6 – Confused Elemental. You've probably run into Nissa, like, a couple times, chillin' on Zendikar.
1-3 – Lorwyn Elf. Who, Nissa? She's not an Eyeblight, but she took down your captain and protected some very ugly boggarts. Who is this Elf?
0 – Welcome to the Magic website! Um, so, there are these mages called Planeswalkers. . .