It's Liliana Week! Which means it's time for a quick quiz testing your knowledge of Magic Origins's oldest Planeswalker. How well do you know our favorite death-defying, death-dealing, deadly necromancer? Tackle the questions below, then scroll past the awesome art of Liliana on Demonic Pact to find the answers!
Here we go:
- What Planeswalker did Liliana work with in order to regain her youth?
- How many different Liliana Planeswalker cards have been printed?
- What is the name of the artifact that Liliana stole, originally at the behest of one of her demon masters?
- What is the name of the mysterious figure who tricked Liliana into poisoning her brother?
- What drink did Liliana order while visiting Jace on Ravnica, just before Gideon interrupted their conversation?
- Who did Liliana manipulate in order to break open the Helvault on Innistrad?
- What was the name of the magical plant that Liliana sought out to make the potion for her brother?
- What was the name of Liliana's old master when she was still a healer?
- What was the name of the forest that Liliana grew up in on Dominaria?
- What is the name of the four demons with whom Liliana made her pact?
- Nicol Bolas
- The Chained Veil
- The Raven Man
- "An expensive red Kasarda, Decamillenial vintage." (I'll also accept "fancy red Ravnican wine.")
- Thalia, Guardian of Thraben
- Esis root
- Lady Ana
- Caligo Forest
- Kothophed and Griselbrand are the two we've met so far that Liliana has slain. Give yourself some credit if you knew those two. The others are Belzenlok and Razaketh—we only know their names from Magic Duels: Origins, but we know little else about them so far.
How did you do?
10—The Raven Man: You know Liliana awfully well. Also, you're mysterious and super, super creepy to boot.
7-9—Belzenlok: You know most of Liliana's secrets, but those you don't know could kill you.
4–6—Terrified Innistrad Citizen: You know she's scary . . . and raises lots of zombies . . . and probably killed your town mayor.
1–3—Mindless Zombie—Liliana great: Braaaains.
0—Welcome to the Magic Website! Um, so, there are these mages called Planeswalkers.