Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to solve the following four puzzles. Send your solution to @maro254 on Twitter. To avoid alerting the enemy, each person may only tweet one answer.
Puzzle D5 – Connect the Dots
Puzzle B4 – Find All the Fruits and Vegetables
Puzzle C2 – What Does the Sentence Say?
QLW CJNUM YIOAV FOS RJDEB OZWI QLW GTHK XOP.
Puzzle A6 – Logic Puzzle
Five female Greek Titans are trying to figure out where their missing sister is. Can you figure out when and where they each saw her last?
- Mnemosyne was alone in her home all day Thursday and Friday.
- Neither Tethys nor Theia has been to the amphitheater all week.
- Mnemosyne and Themis saw their missing sister on consecutive days.
- Rhea saw her missing sister at the temple.
- The missing sister was spotted in the amphitheater on Wednesday.
- Themis saw her missing sister on the street, but not on Thursday.
- Tethys saw her missing sister on Monday, but not at the market.
- The missing sister was not seen at home or the temple on Tuesday.
- Theia saw her missing sister on Friday.