Every day I'll highlight the day's previews found elsewhere on the interwebs (read: not on DailyMTG).
- Ladies on the Grind | Gathering Magic | April King
This card seems "fair," and not at all "totally busted in Cube" or "any other format where you might play this." I'm not entirely sure what all the "quotes" are about, but "I'll allow it."
- Découvrez en exclusivité une des cartes Magic de l'édition humoristique Unstable ! | Journal du Geek | Fabio
Sure, you might not know what the article says, but hey, the preview card is in English!
- Official LR Unstable Preview Cards | Limited Resources | Marshall Sutcliffe
Limited Resources might seem like an odd place to have Unstable previews, but this set is even more draftable than you might think. Marshall shows off a trio of dice-rolling cards that power up an archetype focused on manipulating rolls.
A card so weird, only a robot could love it. And also people. This one kind of brings all of us together. We'll laugh about it when the robot revolution happens.
- Превью новой карты Magic: The Gathering: Unstable | Fantasy World
Apparently, it's "hardly working" with the Steamfloggers.
- Magic: scopri in anteprima una carta di Unstable | Redbull Games Italy
While this card does not, in fact, give you wings, it does give you many, many Contraptions.
- Magic Memes: Exclusive Unstable Preview | MTGGoldfish | SaffronOlive
The power level on this card is off the charts. You thought Spike, Tournament Grinder was strong? This card blows it out of the water by many proportions. Plus, you can pitch it to Force of Will.
- Unstable Preview: Rules Lawyer (with Judge Promo Bonus!) | JudgeCast | Jess Dunks
Um, pretty much what the title says. Read on.
- Doom has no Snooze Button – TCGplayer Unstable Previews | TCGplayer | Bruce Richard
So. Many. Contraptions. Seriously, who gave them this many preview cards?
Previews to Watch For
Just two previews yet to come today.
- Magic the Amateuring | Meghan Wolff and Maria Bartholdi
You know them. They know you. They know their preview cards and will show them soon.
We have an Instagram page, true story. Granted, I'm too old to be down with this Instagram thing, but my wife tells me all of the youths love it.