Decks of the Week: 6/17/2010
Posted in Decks of the Week
on June 17, 2010
The early-summer Premier Event schedule came to a close last weekend at Grand Prix–Manila, which was won by Naoki Nakada of Japan with an Eldrazi Conscription Bant deck that defeated Taufik Indrakesuma's Polymorph deck despite Taufik landing Emrakul, the Aeons Torn in play in all three games. Check out the Top 32 Standard lists below, along with lists from nine Pro Tour–Amsterdam qualifiers, six National Qualifiers from Japan, and the usual horde of Magic Online decks. There are plenty of Standard options to choose from as you continue to prepare for National Qualifiers and National Championships over the next three months.
- Grand Prix–Manila (Standard)
- Pro Tour–Amsterdam Qualifiers (Standard)
- National Qualifiers (Standard)
- Standard Singleton on Magic Online
- 100-Card Singleton on Magic Online
- Zendikar Block Constructed on Magic Online
Latest Decks of the Week Articles
Decks of the Week Archive
Consult the archives for more articles!