Date: 26 June 2010
Event Location: 1C Interes, 187 Tole bi str
Telephone: +7 701 788 15 11
- Standard and Booster Draft
- 3 Rise of the Eldrazi booster packs will be used for drafting
- Deck lists are required
- Check www.thedci.com for Standard and Booster Draft format rules
The number and format order of Swiss rounds will be based on attendance:
- 64 players or less: 3 rounds Standard followed by 3 rounds Booster Draft
- 65-128 players: 4 rounds Standard followed by 3 rounds Booster Draft
- 129 or more players: 5 rounds Standard followed by 3 rounds Booster Draft
Top 8 single-elimination finals have no time limit; however, players are expected to play at a reasonable pace and finish their matches within 90 minutes.
- All players may participate in all Swiss rounds.
- After the final Swiss round, the top 8 players advance to the top 8 single-elimination finals.
- Standard format
- Top 8 matches will be best 2 of 3
- The winner will receive an invitation to the 2010 World Championships.
- 40K, REL Competitive
- Players are required to use the same Standard deck for the Swiss rounds and the Top 8.
- The Magic: The Gathering Tournament Rules and the Magic: The Gathering Infraction Procedure Guide are in effect for this event unless specifically overruled by information in this Format Document.
Entry fee: $35
Start time: 10:00
Prizes: Boosters, Promo Foils, Partial or Full Airfare to Worlds