The FlavOracle is a document that houses the official flavor text for every Magic card (basic sets, expansion sets, and promotional cards).
In addition, MagicTheGathering.com is running an ongoing feature that allows readers to submit flavor text for older cards. Each person may submit one entry per card. After a screening process, a popular vote will determine the eventual winner for each card, and the winning text will be added into the FlavOracle.
- "I stand alone in this crowd of possibilities as the skeleton key."
- Some reflections aren't confined to a mirror.
- "I've seen my reflection before," remarked Urza. "Only once has it seen me."
- "The only limitation one truly has is one's own preconceived notions. I have no such things, and, as such, no limitations."
- It took a while to confirm the actuality of the Morphling. Many fights broke out over different villagers' descriptions of the "changing beast."
- Many researchers believe that evolution is a long, slow process. In the Morphling's case, it is not.
- "But Urza," Barrin interjected, "it is the poor student who does not exceed his master." Urza responded grimly, "That is what I am afraid of."
- Morphlings were fond of embarrassing fashion-conscious planeswalkers by "wearing" identical outfits at parties.
- Although this replacement for Xantcha had no heartstone, Urza gave it so much more.
- It's not that you won't see it coming. It's that you won't know you did.
Latest addition: N/A
Discuss the FlavOracle on the message boards.