The entry fee for all Grand Prix—Kitakyuushuu Trial tournaments in Japan is ¥3,000.
- The format for all Grand Prix—Kitakyuushuu Trial tournaments is Limited (Sealed Deck + Booster Draft playoffs). For information on this format, please refer to the DCI™ Universal Tournament Rule and Magic Floor Rules documents on the DCI Document Center.
- Trial tournaments held prior to October 12 will use 1 Time Spiral tournament pack, 1 Planar Chaos booster, and 1 Future Sight booster for the Sealed Deck portion of the event, and 1 booster pack each of Time Spiral, Planar Chaos, and Future Sight for the Top 8 Booster Draft.
- Trial tournaments held after October 12 will use 1 Lorwyn tournament pack and 2 Lowryn boosters for the Sealed Deck portion of the event, and 3 Lorwyn booster packs for the Top 8 Booster Draft.Deck lists are required.
- If product is not stamped or preregistered, deck registration and deck swap will be performed for the Swiss Sealed Deck.
- The structure for all Grand Prix—Kitakyuushuu Trial tournaments will be modified Swiss-style, with the Top 8 players playing in a single-elimination round for prizes and invitations.
- Each round in the Swiss portion of the tournament will be 50 minutes.
- The number of Swiss rounds will be determined based on attendance according to the following chart:
Attendance Number of Rounds 17 – 32 5 33 – 64 6 65 – 128 7 129 – 226 8 227 – 410 9 411 or higher 10
- All players may participate in all Swiss rounds.
- The top 8 players after the final Swiss round will advance to the Top 8 single-elimination finals.
Top 8 Finals
- All Top 8 matches at Grand Prix—Kitakyuushuu Trial tournaments will be best 2 of 3.
- The Top 8 players will be seated randomly at the draft table immediately prior to drafting.
- The Top 8 bracket will be determined using this random seating.
- When necessary, the standings after the Swiss rounds will be used to determine final order in the standings.
- All Grand Prix—Kitakyuushuu tournaments are run at Rules Enforcement Level 2, and are 24K.
- All Universal Tournament Rules and Magic: The Gathering Floor Rules are in effect for this event unless specifically overruled by information in this format document.
- Players are responsible for bringing their own pen, paper, card sleeves, and appropriate counters.
- The winning player of each Grand Prix—Kitakyuushuu tournament in Japan will receive an third-round bye at Grand Prix—Kitakyuushuu. If the winner of a Grand Prix—Kitakyuushuu Trial already has a third-round bye, the bye does not pass down. Byes are only usable for the appropriate Grand Prix and cannot be "carried over" to another Grand Prix tournament.
- Additional product prizes may be awarded, as determined by the organizer.
- Players who want more specific local tournament or registration information should contact their local organizer.
Last update: 9/11/2007
|Date||Location||Venue||Registration||Tournament Organizer||Venue Website|
|2007-09-02||Tokyo-to, Oota-ku||Japan Nationals||9:00-9:30||The DCI||Website|
|2007-09-09||Osaka-fu, Osaka-shi||Minato Ku-min Center||10:00-10:30||Satoshi Miyamoto (dandelion @ s2.dion.ne.jp)||Website|
|2007-09-09||Hokkaido, Sapporo-shi||Chieria||9:30-10:00||Yuusuke Miwa (kuin @ magikuin.com)||Website|
|2007-09-16||Chiba-ken, Chiba-shi||Chiba Shi-min Kaikan||9:30-10:20||Takeshi Miyasaka (miyaken @ lom.jp)||Website|
|2007-09-16||Kagoshima-ken, Kagoshima-shi||Kagoshima-ken Juutaku Kyoukyuu Bldg||9:50-10:20||Makoto Oobayashi (kyushumtg @ gmail.com)||Website|
|2007-10-13||Aichi-ken, Nagoya-shi||Nagoya Kouwan Kaikan||9:30-10:00||Yuu Kanazawa (dianna @ mvb.biglobe.ne.jp)||Website|
|2007-10-14||Osaka-fu, Osaka-shi||Yodogawa Ku-min Center||10:00-10:30||Satoshi Miyamoto (dandelion @ s2.dion.ne.jp)||Website|
|2007-10-14||Fukuoka-ken, Fukuoka-shi||Jounan Shi-min Center||9:20-9:50||Makoto Oobayashi (kyushumtg @ gmail.com)||Website|
|2007-10-14||Kanagawa-ken, Kawasaki-shi||Kawasaki Kyouiku Bunka Kaikan||9:30-10:00||Tomoya Nakajima (mtg.japan @ gmail.com)||Website|
|2007-10-14||Kagawa-ken, Marugame-shi||Marugame Shi-min Kaikan||9:00-9:50||Shin'ichirou Tachibana (tachio @ dream-egg.com)||Website|
|2007-10-14||Yamaguchi-ken, Shuunan-shi||Shuunan-shi Shi-min Kouryuu Center||9:20-9:50||Shin'ichirou Tachibana (tachio @ dream-egg.com)||Website|
|2007-10-20||Aichi-ken, Nagoya-shi||Nagoya Kouwan Kaikan||9:30-10:00||Yuu Kanazawa (dianna @ mvb.biglobe.ne.jp)||Website|
|2007-10-21||Kumamoto-ken, Kumamoto-shi||Kengun Bunka Hall||9:20-9:50||Makoto Oobayashi (kyushumtg @ gmail.com)||Website|
|2007-10-21||Kanagawa-ken, Kawasaki-shi||Kawasaki Kyouiku Bunka Kaikan||9:30-10:00||Tomoya Nakajima (mtg.japan @ gmail.com)||Website|
|2007-10-21||Hiroshima-ken, Fukuyama-shi||Fukuyama Shi-min Sankaku Center||9:20-9:50||Shin'ichirou Tachibana (tachio @ dream-egg.com)||Website|
|2007-10-21||Ehime-ken, Matsuyama-shi||Matsuyama Shi-min Kaikan||9:00-9:50||Shin'ichirou Tachibana (tachio @ dream-egg.com)||Website|