During the holiday rerun weeks, we are presenting some of the year's most popular Arcana articles. It was a challenge to narrow down to just ten, so we hope you enjoy this look back into 2013!
Since I'm still figuring out what sort of questions work best for this sort of thing, let me know what you think! I've got a nice mixture of questions for this quick quiz, let me know which you like best and worst either on Twitter or via the author email below!
1. Who Am I? If you take the first letter of each word in my name it spells out the first word of my name.
2. Six of a Kind - There are six Planeswalkers with  cost abilities. Among them, what color isn't represented?
3. Sword play - Other than Elspeth, who is the only other Planeswalker to hold a sword in their card art?
4. Jumble - If you shuffle this Planeswalker’s name it spells out: SUNS RETAKE HAVEN.
5. Spend Wisely - Nicol Bolas, Planeswalker was introduced in Conflux, costing . A wise investor diversifies, so if you were to instead spend exactly that mana, which other two Planeswalkers could you cast in one turn?