Tournaments will be held Friday July 21 or Saturday July 22 or Sunday July 23.
Entry Fee & Product Mix
- Check with your local retailer for specific entry fee information.
- Cost of entry will provide you, five (5) Coldsnap
- The structure of the Coldsnap release tournament is Modified Swiss with a cut to top 8 or top 4.
- The format for each release tournament is DCI
sanctioned Sealed Deck
- Sealed Deck – 40-card minimum deck
- Participants receive one Coldsnap release foil promo card (while supplies last)
- The top-3 finishers receive 1 Life Counter
- Additional Coldsnap boosters will be rewarded to at least the top-4 finishers
- Door Prize – One life counter will be randomly awarded to one lucky participant
- Players who want more specific local tournament or registration information should call their local contact phone number.
- Players who have general questions about the Magic: The Gathering
TCG, Wizards of the Coast tournaments, the Magic: The Gathering Pro Tour circuit, the Arena league, the DCI players’ organization, Qualifier tournaments, the Magic World Championships, National Championships, State Championships, or Regionals, should call Wizards of the Coast Customer Service at (800) 324-6496, or go to, http://wizards.custhelp.com.
Wizards of the Coast