- Tournaments will be held Friday: May 4th or Saturday: May 5th or Sunday: May 6th. Contact your local Retailer for accurate date and start time.
Entry Fee & Product Mix
- Check with your local retailer for specific entry fee information.
- Cost of entry will provide you, one (1) Time Spiral™ Tournament Pack, and two (2) Booster packs.
- The structure of the Future Sight release tournament is Modified Swiss with cut to top-8 or top-4. The tournament organizer may run Straight Swiss with now cut.
- Sealed Deck – 40-card minimum deck
- DCI™ sanctioned
Yours for participating, while supplies last.Prizes
- Participants receive one Future Sight release foil promo card (while supplies last)
- The top-3 finishers receive 1 Life Counter
- Additional Future Sight boosters will be awarded to at least the top-4 finishers
- Door Prize – One life counter will be randomly awarded to one lucky participant
- For more specific information players should contact their local retailer.
- Players who have general questions about the Magic: The Gathering® TCG, Wizards of the Coast®tournaments, the Magic: The Gathering Pro TourTM circuit, the DCI™ players' organization, Qualifier tournaments, the Magic® World Championships, National Championships, State Championships, or Regionals, should call Wizards of the Coast Customer Service at (800) 324-6496, or go to http://wizards.custhelp.com.
Wizards of the Coast®, Magic: The Gathering®, Future Sight™, DCITM, and Magic: The Gathering Pro TourTM are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc.© 2007 Wizards of the Coast, Inc.