Well, where do you think you're going to put all those delicious cards? You can't just carry them around loose in your pockets, you know. That'd be messy, and it would keep your pockets from carrying other things, like delicious candy.
Well, if we could make a suggestion, how about if you pick up one of these really cool Lorwyn Fat Packs?
Lorwyn Fat Pack contents
As you can see above, the fat pack comes with:
- A player's guide with a complete visual encyclopedia of the set,
- Two card boxes with a panoramic art (see below) by Kev Walker, and six color-coded card dividers,
- Six Lorwyn boosters,
- A pack of 40 Lorwyn basic lands,
- The first book of the Lorwyn cycle, by Cory Herndon and Scott McGough
- A Lorwyn Spindown life counter (only available in this fat pack), and
- One random Pro Tour Player card.
And it all fits together in this handy box! Who couldn't use a handy box?
Lorwyn Fat Pack
Mark Zug's panorama depicts a mighty giant in a titanic battle against a groups of elves. Note how the elves' hunting party works together to bring down their enormous foe. The panorama art is tiled across the two card boxes in such a way that they line up when placed next to each other.
Lorwyn fat pack panorama by Mark Zug
Remember: Lorwyn is available at your local store on October 12, and then Release Tournaments happen all weekend long!