- Chandra, Fire Artisan's first ability should now deal the correct amount of damage when she is dealt combat damage.
- "Asset Error Detected" - Players who have their Windows display language set to Turkish may encounter an "Asset Error Detected" warning that was forcibly exits the game.
- Work Around: Change your Windows display language to "English" and relaunch Magic: The Gathering Arena. Players should be to change their display language back to their preferred language once the MTG Arena has successfully launched.
- Players can also change the Format under their Region and Language settings to English. You must keep this set to English in order for the work around to work.
- For players who are unable to change their display language due to their Windows license, we are currently working on a fix.
- If this impacts your ability to play in the Mythic Championship Qualifier this weekend, please contact Customer Support.
- If players encounter this error with their Windows display language set to any other language, please submit a bug report. As far as we are aware, this currently only impacts players who have their Windows display language set to Turkish.