- Can my opponent put his cards touching mine?
- Can my opponent tape his cards to the wall?
- Can my opponent bring a fan to the table?
- Can I blow when my opponent tosses the card?
- Can I yell “Boo” when's he's dropping his card?
- Does the sleeve count as part of the card?
- How can I verify that the card rotated properly?
- Can my opponent stack all his cards in one big pile?
- At what point when I activate the Orb can my opponent stop moving his cards?
- Can we get a bigger table?
- What happens if I rip my Chaos Orb into pieces?
As a judge, I was quite happy to see it go. As a player, well, I missed it. (Perhaps that's why Unglued has a number of dropping/tossing cards.)
Speaking of dropping things, I think it's time I dropped all you off at the end of the article.
Thanks for joining me on this odd trip through my head. Hopefully, it didn't scare you too badly.
Join me next week when I assign all of you some homework.
Until then, may you flip Magic cards with glee.