The Morningtide Launch Parties are only a day away! To get you prepared for Morningtide's glory, take a step back in time to the set's Prerelease weekend for more than 90 minutes of audio coverage, from first glance to lasting impressions.
Join Rich Hagon at The Games Club in central London (UK) as he brings you the sights, sounds, and smells of the Morningtide Prerelease weekend. With almost 300 players, fabulous artist Wayne England, an army of judges and 150 shiny new cards, there’s something here for everyone.
THE MORNINGTIDE PRERELEASE IN LONDON TOWN
You can listen to all three segments in the player to the right, or you can click on the link to listen to the file in your browser or right-click Save As to download to your computer. If you have iTunes installed on your computer, click here and you'll be directed to the Magic: The Gathering podcast in the iTunes directory.
- Part 1: Magic Pro Stuart Wright, floor judge Rik Powell, out and about in the first flight (15.0 MB)
- Part 2: Player interviews, artist Wayne England, and meet the Head Judge (18.2 MB)
- Part 3: Sealed Deck walkthrough, interview with Quentin Martin, and judge testing with Glen White (16.0 MB)
You can also access previous studio podcasts by visiting the Podcast Archive.
WHAT IS PODCASTING?
Podcasting is delivering audio and video content on demand so that it can be enjoyed at the user's convenience. The main benefit of podcasting is that listeners can sync content to their media player and take it with them to listen whenever they want to. But they're not just for iPods…the files are ready to watch or listen to on just about any computer.
To subscribe to the Magic: The Gathering podcast:
If you already have iTunes on your computer, click here and you'll be directed to the Magic: The Gathering podcast in the iTunes directory. Click on the subscribe button there and you're all set.
If you do not have iTunes:
- Go to http://www.apple.com/podcasting/
- Download iTunes version 7
- Launch iTunes.
- From the dropdown menus, select Advanced --
Subscribe to Podcast
- When prompted for a URL, enter http://www.wizards.com/magic/rsspodcast.xml and click OK.
Once you subscribe to the podcast, iTunes will automatically check for new files and download them to your computer. To ensure that you get timely updates, set your Podcast Settings to check for new episodes every hour (the Settings button is in the lower-right corner of the iTunes window, or you can find it under Edit --