Hasbro Zendikar Rising CHALLENGE
By submitting an entry, you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and any other requirements designated by Sponsor.
The HASBRO Zendikar Rising challenge (the "Challenge") begins on 25th September 2020 and ends on 2nd October 2020 (Midnight) ("Entry Period"). The sponsor of the Challenge is Hasbro UK Limited (the "Sponsor" or "Hasbro"). Sponsor's servers and clocks shall serve as the official clock for the Challenge and Entrant's proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt by Sponsor. This Challenge is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook. By entering the Challenge, you ("Entrant" or "you") accept and agree to follow these Official Rules.
- Who is Eligible: The Challenge is open only to legal residents of the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland who are age 18 years or older at the time of entry and who enters the Challenge through the method of entry described in Section 2 below.
Employees, officers and directors of the Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, promotional agencies (e.g. YRS TRULY LTD), Sponsor compensated influencers, and each of their immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and members of their same households (related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Challenge.
- How to Enter:
- In order for Entrant's entry to be valid, your Twitter profile must be "public" and thus viewable by the Sponsor. If the Entrant's account is not set to "public," the Sponsor may not view the entry and the entry may not be eligible.
- The Entrant have to message a Twitter account (Twitter: @zendikarbot_en) and send proof of completing the challenge given to them. Said challenges will be revolving around taking a picture in certain situations, example: "Elementals on Zendikar are known to take the shape of animated plants, treants or shrubs. Share a picture of a plant or flora you could see as an animated elemental."
- In addition, to be eligible your entry post must include #ZendikarChallenge
Sponsor will not be responsible for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, illegible, or misdirected entries due to any reason.
LIMIT IS ONE (1) ENTRY PER ENTRANT. EACH ENTRANT MAY CHOOSE TO ENTER ON EITHER FACEBOOK OR TWITTER, BUT MAY ONLY ENTER ON ONE (1) PLATFORM. ANY ENTRANT FOUND TO SUBMIT MULTIPLE ENTRIES OR USE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS TO ENTER WILL BE INELIGIBLE.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- Random Drawing: Eight (8) winners will be chosen among the Entrants by random drawing to win the prize ("Winner"). Random drawing will take place on or about 5th October 2020 from all eligible entries received. Entrant will be contacted on or around 9th October 2020 via direct message using Entrant's handle used for the entry notifying them that she/he is the potential winner and providing additional instructions. All decisions made by Sponsor or its nominated agents on all matters relating to the Challenge are final and binding. Prize will be awarded upon verification by Sponsor that all Challenge requirements have been met by Winner and Entrant.
- Prize Information; Approximate Retail Value and Odds of Winning: Winner will receive one (1) prize selected by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, as described as follows:
|PRIZE||APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE|
|1x Noble Icon Gaming Chair||£329|
|1x Noble Epic Gaming Chair||£299|
|5x Zendikar Rising Draft Booster Displays||£99.99 each|
Sponsor makes no representation or warranties concerning the appearance, safety or performance of the Prize awarded. If any one item is not available at the time of the drawing of the Winner, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute that unavailable portion of the Prize with a substitute item of equal value. Additional Prize award details may be provided to the Winner and Entrant at the time of the Prize notification. Except as expressly set forth herein, no substitutions will be provided. In the case of unavailability of any prize element, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. The odds of winning depend upon the number of valid entries received. The potential Winner must execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release/publicity release (except where prohibited) and any other legal documents that Sponsor may require, within five (5) days from notification in order for Winner to receive the Prize. Prize is not transferable, assignable, or redeemable for cash. If potential Winner fails to timely provide his or her mailing address or declines the Prize or, if applicable if either Winner or Entrant fails to comply with any of the Official Rules, or if the Prize is returned as undeliverable, such Winner and Entrant will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be chosen from the remaining pool of eligible entries in accordance with the terms of the Official Rules at Sponsor's sole discretion. Where applicable, the Prize shall be delivered by Sponsor or Sponsor's designated agent to the Winner within the jurisdiction of the domicile provided by the Winner.
- Winner Notification: Entrant will be notified by Sponsor via a direct message to the Entrant's Twitter or Facebook account used to enter the Challenge with additional instructions. If an Entrant does not respond within 24 hours to the notification sent to his/her account after two (2) notifications have been sent by Sponsor, the Entrant will be disqualified and will forfeit the Prize. Sponsor will contact the Winner via the email or other method as provided by Entrant to Sponsor. If the Winner does not respond within 48 hours to the notification sent by Sponsor after two (2) notifications have been sent by Sponsor, such potential Winner and the applicable Entrant will be disqualified. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the Prize to another eligible entrant chosen from the remaining pool of entries in accordance with the terms set forth herein. Sponsor is not responsible or liable to Winner if Entrant does not provide accurate contact information for Winner. By accepting the Prize, the Winner will consent to Sponsor's use of their name, social media handle, photograph and/or likeness, address, voice, and statements made by or attributed to them, in any and all media now known or hereafter developed for all business purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of Entrant or Winner based on a social media handle, the winning entry will be declared made by the Authorized Account Holder of the social media handle submitted at time of entry. "Authorized Account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to a social media handle by a social media platform, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning social media handles.
- Disqualification: Failure to comply with these Official Rules will result in disqualification. Further, an Entrant's entry will be disqualified, at the sole discretion of Sponsor, if Entrant:
- enters the Challenge through any means other than described in these Official Rules;
- attempts to disrupt the Challenge, circumvent the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, or in any way tampers with any component of the Challenge;
- submits multiple entries for the Challenge or submits entries generated or caused by script, macro or other automated means; or
- submits his or her entry after the expiration of the Entry Period.
If any of the above occurs, Sponsor has the right to remedy any such action, disruption, or circumvention, and to seek damages from Entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Liability Release: To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Challenge, Entrant agrees to forever and irrevocably release, discharge, indemnify, and hold Twitter, Facebook and Sponsor and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, agencies and all prize suppliers, harmless from any and all liability, losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Challenge, or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, including any activity related thereto, including without limitation to the fullest extent permitted by law personal injuries, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy, whether suffered by Entrant, or a third party. By entering the Challenge, each Entrant agree to abide by and accept as final the Sponsor's decisions and waives any right to appeal.
- Publicity Release: To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Challenge, Entrant grants Sponsor permission to use, except where prohibited by law, Entrant and Winner's name, Twitter or Facebook username, image, likeness, and state of residence, for Sponsor's advertising and promotional purposes in all forms of media, now or hereafter known, throughout the world and on the Internet, without compensation or additional consents from Entrant and prior notice, approval or inspection. Without limiting the foregoing, each Entrant consents to have the Entry made available for public viewing and/or comment on the Internet. Each Entrant further agrees and warrants that his/her Submission shall not: (a) be false, inaccurate, or misleading; (b) infringe or otherwise violate any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy.
- Miscellaneous conditions: The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to ENTRANT's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this CHALLENGE or downloading any materials in this CHALLENGE. If for any reason this CHALLENGE is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this CHALLENGE, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the CHALLENGE.
- Information: BY ENTERING THE CHALLENGE, ENTRANT GRANTS TO SPONSOR PERMISSION TO COLLECT, process, AND USE PERSONAL CONTACT INFORMATION provided by Entrant (INCLUDING, FOR EXAMPLE, name, date of birth, email address, MAILING ADDRESS) ABOUT ENTRANT.
Entrant may request access to and/or correction or deletion of Entrant's personal information (in connection with the Challenge) at any time by submitting such request to Sponsor's Customer Service as set forth at https://support.wizards.com/hc/en-us. Any inquiries or complaints with respect to Entrant's personal information should also be channeled to Sponsor in this manner. Entrant further acknowledges that it will be necessary for Sponsor to store and process Entrant's personal information for the purpose of administering the Challenge, without which Entrant will not be able to participate in the Challenge.
- Governing Law: By entering the Challenge, Entrant acknowledges and agrees that these Official Rules, the Challenge, and all disputes related thereto are governed by the laws of the State of Rhode Island in United States, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
- Disclaimer: The Challenge is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Twitter or Facebook. Entrant understands that by entering this Challenge, entrant is providing information to Sponsor and not to Twitter or Facebook. ANY AND ALL COMMENTS MADE BY ENTRANTS REPRESENT SOLELY THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF THE INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT AND DO NOT REFLECT THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF SPONSOR IN ANY MANNER.
- Right to Cancel Challenge: Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Challenge.
SHORT FORM RULES BY PLATFORM
A. For Facebook (no character limit)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Zendikar Rising CHALLENGE is open to legal residents of the United Kingdom [and Republic of Ireland], 18 years of age or older. Begins ……….., and ends …………….. Visit [Must be a live link – Note for Facebook – put URL or "SEE LINK IN BIO."] for Official Rules, which govern. Sponsor: Hasbro UK Limited, 4 The Square, Stockley Park, Uxbridge UB1 11ET
B. For Twitter (character limit)
Enter via Instagram or Facebook by …………… for a chance to win prize! Must be UK or [ROI] resident, 18+ #D&D #NoPrchseNcsry. Details and Rules: [Hyperlink]