The very first round of Regional Pro Tour Qualifiers has concluded, and we've got a whole host of Standard Constructed decklists for you to look through today. But first…
…we have some additional Modern Masters Weekend updates! The focus for this week is on Grand Prix Utrecht, an event that is sure to be Europe's largest Grand Prix. Let's take a look at a few facts about Grand Prix Utrecht:
- As of yesterday, the main event for Grand Prix Utrecht hit 2,500 pre-registrations. That's half of the 5,000 maximum capacity for this main event.
- 2,500 pre-registered players means that one lucky person who has already pre-registered is getting a Chinese Future Sight booster box when they show up to the GP Utrecht welcome desk in a few weeks. When GP Utrecht hits its capacity of 5,000 pre-registered players, one of those players gets a Black Lotus.
- There are just over four weeks left for players to pre-register for this event.
- The action starts on Thursday, May 28.
- GP Utrecht will feature a Mega Trial, a Modern Masters 2015 Edition five-round Swiss event that starts at 10 p.m. and runs into Friday morning. 5-0 players get two byes in the GP Utrecht main event (and more trials will take place on Friday).
Players who register for the VIP package will also receive this playmat in addition to everything else they get with the VIP package:
The artwork for this playmat was done by Rob Alexander, who will be one of the four confirmed artists that you can find at Grand Prix Utrecht. In addition to being a VIP package inclusion, this playmat will be one of the many items available on the Prize Wall, where you can redeem Prize Tix that you win in side events to get the prize that you want.
In addition to the main event and a robust side event schedule, Grand Prix Utrecht will also host some workshops on Friday. At 5 p.m. on Friday, May 29, be sure to check out a deck building seminar hosted by Fabrizio Anteri and Marijn Lybaert. Be sure to stick around, because at 6 p.m., a workshop explaining how to tackle unusual formats will be hosted by Toffel Chen, Fabrizio Anteri, Thomas Envoldsen, and Robin Dolar!
TournamentCenter.EU, the tournament organizer for Grand Prix Utrecht, is also posting a preview card from Modern Masters 2015 Edition today, so head on over to their website to check out what that card (or cards) is, and pre-register for GP Utrecht while you're over there!
Regional Pro Tour Qualifier Decklists!
As mentioned in Hélène Bergeot's article yesterday, today is the big day for players anxious to see what kinds of Standard decks earned players their invitations to Pro Tour Magic Origins. We've got the Top 8 decklists from almost all of the Regional Pro Tour Qualifiers that took place last weekend.
Top 8 decklists are organized by geographical region.
That's right. We have over 200 decklists for you to go through, so dive in and see what successful Standard concoctions interest you!