New podcasts will be posted here throughout the tournament. You can also get the podcasts delivered directly to your computer by subscribing to the Magic Podcast via iTunes (information below).
Click on the link to listen to the file in your browser, or right-click Save As to download to your computer.
- Saturday, 9:01 p.m.: Hurtling Toward the Top 8 (14 MB mp3)
- Saturday, 6:52 p.m.: The Meat of the Order (6.9 MB mp3)
- Saturday, 2:24 p.m.: At the Top of the Day Two Standings (9.7 MB mp3)
- Friday, 9:01 p.m.: Cutting the Field (18 MB mp3)
- Friday, 5:36 p.m.: Getting the Flavor of Time Spiral Draft (13 MB mp3)
- Friday, 1:28 p.m.: Day One Begins (6.3 MB mp3)
You can also access previous studio podcasts by visiting the Podcast Archive.
WHAT IS PODCASTING?
Podcasting is delivering audio and video content on demand so that it can be enjoyed at the user's convenience. The main benefit of podcasting is that listeners can sync content to their media player and take it with them to listen whenever they want to. But they're not just for iPods…the files are ready to watch or listen to on just about any computer.
To subscribe to the Magic: The Gathering podcast:
If you already have iTunes on your computer, click here and you'll be directed to the Magic: The Gathering podcast in the iTunes directory. Click on the subscribe button there and you're all set.
If you do not have iTunes:
- Go to http://www.apple.com/podcasting/
- Download iTunes version 7
- Launch iTunes.
- From the dropdown menus, select Advanced --
Subscribe to Podcast
- When prompted for a URL, enter http://www.wizards.com/magic/rsspodcast.xml and click OK.
Once you subscribe to the podcast, iTunes will automatically check for new files and download them to your computer. To ensure that you get timely updates, set your Podcast Settings to check for new episodes every hour (the Settings button is in the lower-right corner of the iTunes window, or you can find it under Edit --