Wizards of the Coast Throne of Eldraine Contest
By entering the Wizards of the Coast LLC (“Wizards”) Throne of Eldraine Contest (the “Contest”) you agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
1. No purchase necessary; eligibility requirements. The Contest is open to fans aged thirteen (13) and over. Employees of Wizards, its affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees, agents, retailers, advertising and promotion agencies, and fulfillment companies, and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) and members of their same households (related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Contest. Void where prohibited by law. The Contest begins at 10:00 a.m. PDT on September 20th, 2019 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PDT on October 4th, 2019. This Contest is sponsored by Wizards. YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO MAKE A PURCHASE OR PROVIDE OTHER CONSIDERATION TO ENTER OR WIN.
2. How to enter: To enter this Contest, send your photograph and recipe to Wizards via email to MagicCommunityTeam@wizards.com. Entries must also include your name, e-mail address, postal address, and daytime and evening telephone numbers. You may submit only one entry per person. If Wizards receives more than one entry from you, the entry received first is the only entry that will be eligible for consideration.
All entries must be received by Wizards no later than 11:59 p.m. PDT October 4th, 2019. Entries are the property of Wizards and will not be acknowledged or returned.
3. Judging: A committee determined by Wizards serving as judges of the Contest will review all eligible entries and will select 10 winning photographs, based on creativity and effective tie-in to Throne of Eldraine. Winners will be notified by e-mail or telephone. If winners are unable to be contacted at the contact information they provided within three (3) days after two (2) attempts have been made, the winners will be disqualified, and prize may not be awarded in Wizards’ sole discretion.
All decisions made by Wizards on all matters relating to this Contest are binding. By entering the Contest, entrants agree to abide by the judges’ decisions and waive any right to appeal.
4. Prizes and Approximate Retail Value:
One first place winner will receive one Deluxe Edition of Throne of Eldraine, one full foil set of Throne of Eldraine, one full foil set of War of the Spark, and ten Throne of Eldraine pack codes for MTG Arena, with an approximate retail value of $575.00. Two second place winners will receive one full foil set of Throne of Eldraine, one full foil set of War of the Spark and ten Throne of Eldraine pack codes for MTG Arena, with an approximate retail value of $125.00. Seven third place winners will each receive one full foil set of War of the Spark and ten Throne of Eldraine pack codes for MTG Arena, with an approximate retail value of $75.00.
Prizes are not transferable. Wizards, in its sole discretion, may substitute a prize for another product of equal value to the prize identified herein, or provide the cash equivalent. All decisions made by Wizards on all matters relating to this Contest are binding. Winners are solely responsible for paying all applicable federal, state and local taxes, and all other expenses associated with any prize not explicitly stated herein. Return of prize/prize notification as undeliverable or failure to comply with any terms of these Official Rules will result in a winner’s disqualification.
5. Conditions: Entrant acknowledges and agrees that he or she is the sole author of his or her entry, that he or she owns the copyright in and to his or her entry, and that the entry does not infringe any third party rights (including without limitation, copyright, trademark, trade dress rights, or rights of privacy or publicity). By entering this Contest, entrant hereby grants Wizards a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, reproduce, publish and distribute entries submitted without payment of any compensation or consideration to any entrant or any other person or entity (except the prizes awarded to the winners pursuant to these Official Rules). By entering this Contest, entrants agree that Wizards may post their entries online and has the right to use the entries, including, without limitation, by making it available for download, along with entrant’s name on Wizards’ website and in any and all publicity and advertising or other promotions by Wizards without any further attribution, notification or compensation to entrants.
Wizards and its agencies are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alterations of, entry materials, or failure to receive any entry information. Further, Wizards and its agencies are not responsible for late, lost, damaged, destroyed, delayed, illegible, postage-due or incomplete entries. Wizards reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or cancel the Contest. By participating in the Contest, entrant agrees to release, indemnify and hold Wizards, its directors, officers, employees, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, agencies and all prize suppliers, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest, or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy, whether suffered by entrant or a third party. This Contest is void where prohibited by law. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. All winners, on behalf of themselves, their executors, heirs and assigns, by acceptance of a prize, agree to release Wizards from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses of any kind to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or otherwise. By accepting a prize, each winner grants Wizards permission to use his/her name and likeness for advertising and future promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation (except where prohibited by law). This Contest is subject to these Official Rules. This Contest and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the State of Washington, and you agree to accept jurisdiction in the courts of the State of Washington. Failure to comply with these Official Rules will result in disqualification. An entrant’s entry will be disqualified, at the sole discretion of Wizards, if he or she attempts to (a) enter the Contest through any means other than described in these Official Rules; or (b) disrupt the Contest, circumvent the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, or in any way tamper with any component of the Contest.
6. Winners List: Winners will be announced on the Wizards website and social media channels on or around October 14th, 2019.
7. Sponsor: This Contest is sponsored by and © 2019 Wizards of the Coast LLC, 1600 Lind Ave. SW, Suite 400, Renton, WA 98057.