Updated: September 3, 2020
In the Tinkerer's Cube, raw power isn't going to be enough to succeed. These cards are interlocking parts that will do far more together than on their own. What are the right gears and widgets for your deck? If you combine the right pieces, you can create an incredible invention!
Tinkerer's cube is a phantom event. Cards you draft are not added to your collection.
Event Dates: September 4 - September 17
Event Format: Best-of-One Player Draft
Event Length: 7 wins or 3 losses (whichever comes first)
- 7 Wins: 6000 Gold, 2 Rare Historic* Individual Card Rewards (ICRs), 1 Uncommon Historic ICR
- 6 Wins: 5000 Gold, 2 Rare Historic ICRs, 1 Historic Uncommon ICR
- 5 Wins: 4000 Gold, 2 Rare Historic ICRs, 1 Historic Uncommon ICR
- 4 Wins: 3000 Gold, 1 Rare Historic ICR, 2 Historic Uncommon ICRs
- 3 Wins: 2000 Gold, 1 Rare Historic ICR, 2 Uncommon Historic ICRs
- 2 Wins: 1000 Gold, 1 Rare Historic ICR, 2 Uncommon Historic ICRs
- 1 Win: 500 Gold, 1 Rare Historic ICR, 2 Uncommon Historic ICRs
- 0 Wins: 1 Rare Historic ICR, 2 Uncommon Historic IRCs
*Historic ICRs grant cards from pack releases on MTG Arena. They do not include cards that were released outside of packs (e.g. cards from Historic Anthologies). Historic uncommon ICRs have a 5% upgrade rate to rare. Historic rare ICRs may upgrade to a mythic rare, each rare is twice as likely to be awarded as each mythic rare.