Not only does your free iTunes subscription get you these monthly reports plus Randy's multiple daily updates during Pro Tours, but you'll also get our video segments from Pro Tours as video podcast downloads. Subscribe now and you can download the entire podcast catalog!
- The tables are turned on Randy Buehler when special guest Brian David-Marshall takes over the microphone, putting Randy on the hot seat. The two longtime Magic players discuss Time Spiral's nostalgia-triggering cards, the state of Magic and Wizards of the Coast, Randy's changing role in the game and company, and word of a new digital game on the 2007 horizon codenamed "The Goblin Game."
- Time Spiral has hit the shelves, so it's time to see what impact it will have on the metagame. R&D members Aaron Forsythe and Devin Low look at the refreshed Limited and Constructed formats, highlighting overlooked cards, the differences in drafting Ravnica and Time Spiral, and much more.
- This Month in Magic showcases the upcoming events, and there are some big ones. Pro Tour-Kobe is only a week away -- if you're hankering to see how the Pros draft the set, you won't want to miss it. Then on October 28, Time Spiral explodes on the Standard scene at Champs. Included in the enhanced iTunes podcast is your first look at the special-frame participation and prize cards Urza's Factory and Serra Avenger.
- Download it now! (37 MB mp3)
Click on the link to listen to the file in your browser, or right-click Save As to download to your computer.
To subscribe to the Magic: The Gathering podcast and see exclusive art images in iTunes, follow these easy steps. Since it's free, what's stopping you?
WHAT IS PODCASTING?
Podcasting is delivering audio and video content on demand so that it can be enjoyed at the user's convenience. The main benefit of podcasting is that listeners can sync content to their media player and take it with them to listen whenever they want to. But they're not just for iPods…the files are ready to watch or listen to on just about any computer.
- Go to http://www.apple.com/podcasting/
- Download iTunes version 7
- Launch iTunes.
- From the dropdown menus, select Advanced --
Subscribe to Podcast
- When prompted for a URL, enter http://www.wizards.com/magic/rsspodcast.xml and click OK.
Once you subscribe to the podcast, iTunes will automatically check for new files and download them to your computer. To ensure that you get timely updates, set your Podcast Settings to check for new episodes every hour (the Settings button is in the lower-right corner of the iTunes window, or you can find it under Edit --