The WPN Championship–Amsterdam will take place Sunday, September 5, 2010 in Amsterdam, Netherlands, at the Pro Tour–Amsterdam 2010 event.
When you win, the organizer of your event wins too!!
WPN Championship–Amsterdam Prizes:
1st Place: Round-trip airfare and 4 nights hotel accommodation to attend the Magic: The Gathering Pro Tour #1 2011 event in February, 2011 (specific dates TBD). (Note: the winner of the Championship does not receive an invitation to play in the Pro Tour #1 2011 Tournament).
2nd Place: a framed, uncut sheet of premium Magic 2011 cards.
3rd/4th Place: a full set of foil Magic 2011 cards.
The WPN Championship–Amsterdam tournament is open ONLY to players that have won a WPN Championship–Amsterdam Qualifier Tournament. Qualifier tournaments will be held at participating WPN Advanced-level locations during July and August, 2010.
For each of the prizes listed above, not only does the player win the prize, the tournament organizer of the qualifying event in which the tournament winner qualified wins THE SAME PRIZE! All prizes are subject to the Official Rules.
- Complete Rules of the WPN Championship–Amsterdam Tournament
- WPN Championship–Amsterdam Qualifier tournament Fact Sheet and Locations
- Complete schedule of Public Events at Pro Tour–Amsterdam 2010
Date and Location
Sunday, September 5, 2010
Pro Tour Amsterdam 2010
The Amsterdam Convention Factory
Czaar Peterstraat 213
1018 PL Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Standard Constructed
- Deck lists are required
|Attendance||Number of Swiss Rounds|
|8||3 (Single Elim.)|
|9 - 16||4 (Cut to Top 4)|
|17 - 32||5|
|33 - 64||6|
|65 - 128||7|
|129 - 226||8|
|227 - 409||9|
|410 or higher||10|
- Swiss rounds - 50 minutes per round
- Number of Swiss rounds based on attendance according to the following chart:
- All players may participate in all Swiss rounds.
- The top 8 players after the final Swiss round will advance to the top 8 single-elimination finals.
- Top 8 matches will be best 2 of 3
- Top 8 matches will have no time limit.
- Where necessary, the standings after the Swiss rounds will still be used to determine final order in the standings.
- 32K, REL Competitive
- All Magic: The Gathering Tournament Rules and the Magic: The Gathering Infraction Procedure Guide are in effect for this event unless specifically overruled by information in this Format Document. Rules documents can be found in the DCI Document Center.
- Players must bring pen, paper, card sleeves and appropriate counters.