Well, the people have spoken and Mr. Babycakes is no longer Mr. Babycakes (okay, maybe in our hearts). Your card is called:
Here’s how the voting came out:
|Mr. Babycakes Name Runoff|
And the original vote numbers:
|Mr. Babycakes Name Vote|
|Hand of Creation||500||8.7%|
|Spirit of Nature||425||7.4%|
|Guardian of the Wild Spirit||255||4.5%|
And now, we come to our last vote. Last time we asked you to submit flavor text. Here are the top ten pieces we will votes on: (in somewhat alphabetical order)
- "If a tree falls in the forest, I hear it."
- In its hands, mana is as hard as steel.
- It gives you a warm, thorny feeling inside.
- It reaps what you sow.
- Its blood is life, its body is growth.
- Leaves like knives, bark like steel.
- The grass is meaner on the other side.
- The last limb of the evolutionary tree.
- Unfettered growth with unmatched power.
- Worry about being overgrown, not overrun.
The deadline for this vote will be midnight, Sunday October 6th. If no piece gets over a third of the vote, there will be a runoff between the top three vote getters. The authors of the flavor text pieces (as well as the authors of the top ten card names) will be revealed after this vote is over.
This is your last chance to be part of Magic history. Take the time to vote now.
Mark RosewaterSend questions and comments to email@example.com.