QUALIFIERS FOR PRO TOUR DRAGONS OF TARKIR
- Pro Tour Dragons of Tarkir will take place April 10-12, 2015.
- Qualifiers for Pro Tour Dragons of Tarkir start on December 6 and end February 22, 2015.
- Pro Tour Qualifiers offer a Planeswalker Points multiplier of 5x, making them prime opportunities to add to your Planeswalker Point totals.
- The Top 8 finishing players will each receive and exclusive Pro Tour Qualifier Top 8 playmat.
Use the link below to find an event near you. You could earn an invitation to Pro Tour Dragons of Tarkir.
If you have won a Pro Tour Dragons of Tarkir qualifier, information about your award travel can be found here.
All players are eligible to play in Pro Tour Dragons of Tarkir qualifiers except for the following:
- Players who have won a Pro Tour Dragons of Tarkir Magic Online Pro Tour Qualifier Finals
- Players that finished in the top 8 of an individual-format Grand Prix that offers invitations to Pro Tour Dragons of Tarkir
- Players that are members of a Top 4 finishing team in a team-format Grand Prix that offers invitations to Pro Tour Dragons of Tarkir
- Players with a Pro Tour Players Club Platinum level or Gold level (as of the date of the Pro Tour Qualifier)
- Players that finished with 33 or more match points at the conclusion of Pro Tour Fate Reforged
Complete information about invitations to Pro Tours can be found in the Magic: The Gathering Invitation Policy .
- The winner of each event will receive an invitation and travel award* to Pro Tour Dragons of Tarkir
- Top 8 playoff participants receive an exclusive Pro Tour Qualifier Top 8 playmat.
- Other prizes are determined by the organizer of each event. Contact the organizer for additional details.
The players eligible to receive a travel award will receive instructions from Wizards of the Coast regarding whom they must contact and the deadline by which they must arrange their travel awards. Wizards of the Coast will not refund travel made outside this service. Wizards of the Coast reserves the right to award a cash equivalent award in lieu of any travel award in its sole discretion.
All travel itineraries must be from the international airport nearest the player's home and to the host city of the Pro Tour, and must include all the dates of that event. No award will be substituted if member is unable to participate. All other expenses are the responsibility of the member and may include, without limitation, accommodations, ground transportation, taxes, itinerary change fees, passport and visa fees.
This award must be redeemed through member's arrangement of travel itinerary no later than (30) days before departure. Failure to complete travel arrangements as directed by Wizards of the Coast prior to this deadline will result in forfeiture of the award. Every member receiving a travel award must provide to Wizards of the Coast an executed liability release, the appropriate US taxation form (W9 or W8) (or have one on file), up-to-date contact information on your DCI membership, and proof of ID and passport (when required by international destination). In all cases, all such documentation must be provided to Wizards of the Coast, or must have been previously on file, at least thirty (30) days before departure. Failure to timely provide such documentation will result in forfeiture of the award.
Players under the age of eighteen (18) at the time of the Pro Tour will receive a cash equivalent award in lieu of expenses, paid air ticket, and/or hotel accommodations. Such player must still attend, compete, and be listed in the finish of the tournament or forfeit this award.
Players who have general questions about the Magic: The Gathering trading card game, Wizards of the Coast LLC, the Wizards Play Network, or any Magic: The Gathering Organized Play program should contact Wizards of the Coast as follows:
Top 8 playoff participants receive an exclusive Pro Tour Qualifier Top 8 playmat.
TELL US ABOUT YOUR PRO TOUR QUALIFIER!
Your input is critical to help us improve the quality of our events! We therefore want to give you the opportunity to let us know about your Pro Tour Qualifier experience. Please click here and provide us with the date and location of the event(s) you participated in and a brief description of your experience. Your feedback is very valuable. Thank you in advance for your time!