MASTERS SERIES COVERAGE: NEW YORK 2000
September 28 - October 1, 2000
Masters Series Coverage: New York 2000
William Jensen's Spike Weaver and Quirion Ranger began a steady assault on Jason Zila, and four turns later had put an end to Zila's hopes of becoming the first Masters winner. Jensen was crowned the Masters champion after the biggest and most unexpected upset of the Pro Tour New York weekend.
Congratulations to both players for their great performance in the Masters, and especially to William Jensen, the 2000 New York Masters champion.
You can follow the results on the brackets.
- Masters Finals: Jason Zila vs. William Jensen
- Masters Round 4: Jason Zila vs. Sigurd Eskeland
- Masters Round 4: William Jensen vs. Trey Van Cleave
- Masters Round 3: Dirk Baberowski vs. Trey Van Cleave
- Masters Round 3: Ben Rubin vs. Jason Zila
- Masters Round 3: Sigurd Eskeland vs. Warren Marsh
- Masters Round 2: Trevor Blackwell vs. Ben Rubin
- Masters Round 1: Trevor Blackwell vs. Jon Finkel
- Gateway Top 4: Franck Canu vs. David Wiliams
- Gateway Top 4: Chris Senhouse vs. Tony Dobson
- Gateway Top 8: Chris Senhouse vs. Craig Wescoe
- Gateway Top 8: John Ormerod vs. Franck Canu
- Gateway Top 8: Tony Dobson vs. Noah Weil
- Gateway Round 2: Brian Schneider vs. David Price
- Gateway Round 1: Patrick Mello vs. Mike Long