Posted in Feature
on 2012年 8月 20日
瑟雷尼亚公会自视为太瑟雷尼亚的声音，一种他们认为代表自然本身的神秘意识。 公会的一切都被视作那个奇异声音的传声筒，他们通过传递信息和增加成员来扩大公会。 瑟雷尼亚的讯息同时属于个人和大众：个人必须压制自己的意识，以倾听其公会长的意愿。公会长是一位三头树灵，也是太瑟雷尼亚的精神传输者。
公会的目标是要收纳个别成员的意识，将之转化为盟会的工具。 瑟雷尼亚的势力范围极为广泛。 公会遍布整个拉尼卡。 每一个被称为维那第的团体，都是围绕着一棵中心树而建的小公社，并由一位树灵充当领袖。 维那第从维图加基向外扩展，并且通过地底的树根网络相互通连。
Illus. Illus. Howard Lyon
瑟雷尼亚之声卓塔妮。 三头树灵卓塔妮从被称为维图加基的巨树中管理着公会。 然而，瑟雷尼亚的成员认为她也是由太瑟雷尼亚的意愿所引领。 卓塔妮的三个头各体现着瑟雷尼亚的一个特定价值：秩序、生命、以及和谐。
树都维图加基。 尽管瑟雷尼亚人相信力量并非集中于任何一个地方，维图加基的巨树仍被作为瑟雷尼亚公会的中心和公会厅。 其他公社反映了维图加基完美的形体与结构，它的树干也被当作来自拉尼卡各个角落的朝拜者的大教堂。 在伊捷的疯狂法师领主索玛贺来袭之后，树智者宋尼这位妖精木塑家负责重修维图加基。 现在，宋尼是公会内的长老，也是瑟雷尼亚的首席设计师，负责管理巨大的花园、公园，以及广大瑟雷尼亚树林间的林径。
Illus. Jason Chan
Logo Kit Policy
Guild Kit Policy
Here are the guidelines and policies for use of the Guild Kit:
- Wizards' Trademarks and Product Images. You may use Wizards' trademarks and copyrighted product images and materials provided in the Guild Kits ("Materials") only for the purpose of non-commercial fan activities as expressly permitted in this Policy.
- Social Networking Websites. You may use Wizards Materials on your personal webpage(s) on the Wizards community website located at http://community.wizards.com, and on social networking sites such as Facebook®, Twitter®, and other websites that are substantially similar; provided, however that your use remains compliant with this Policy and the policies, terms and conditions of those sites. Wizards accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from your activities on such sites.
- No Alteration. You must display the Wizards Materials without alteration (except that you may make proportionate reductions in size as technically necessary to accommodate posting on your Website or as necessary for any other purpose permitted under this Policy).
- No Endorsement or Sponsorship. You may not use or display Wizards' trademarks or copyrighted materials in a manner likely to create the impression that Wizards is an official sponsor or author of your Website, activities, or that Wizards endorses or has otherwise expressly licensed your Website. Any endorsement or sponsorship must be approved by Wizards in a separate agreement.
- Use Trademark and Copyright Notices. All uses of the Wizards Materials must include the correct copyright and trademark information on each item and/or page that contains content related to Wizards' property as follows: "Wizards of the Coast, Magic: The Gathering, and their logos are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC in the United States and other countries. © 2012 Wizards. Used with permission. All Rights Reserved. This website is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC." "
- Trade Dress and Advertising Elements. You may not imitate Wizards' logos, trade dress, or other elements of Wizards product packaging and website. Such imitation could result in confusion for others about your affiliation with or sponsorship by Wizards.
- Merchandise Items Bearing Wizards' Trademarks or Materials: You may not use Wizards Material for any commercial purpose including, without limitation, fundraising, charitable events, manufacturing, selling, or giving away merchandise items such as T-shirts or mugs that bear any Wizards trademark or include Wizards' copyright materials, except pursuant to an express written trademark license. If you are interested in engaging in these activities, please contact www.wizards.com/customerservice. Wizards also reserves all rights to extend our copyrighted materials into other media.
- Inaccurate, Obscene or Libelous Statements Prohibited. Wizards does not allow Wizards Materials to be used on any Website or in any way that promotes sexually explicit materials, violence, discrimination or illegal activities, or makes disparaging, libelous or dishonest statements about Wizards and/or its products, employees and agents
What if my use of Wizards Materials doesn't comply with this Policy?
If Wizards becomes aware of infringing and/or objectionable uses of Wizards Materials, Wizards will contact you and/or your Website operator to try to resolve the matter. If we are unable to reach a reasonable resolution, or if we become aware of a pattern of violations of our Policy, we may pursue appropriate legal action.
Wizards invites you to ask us whatever questions you may have about using the Wizards Materials. Please visit Wizards' customer service webpage www.wizards.com/customerservice. We will do our best to give you timely responses to your questions. Please be aware that there may be some questions that we cannot answer because the information is confidential, trade secret information that Wizards cannot release to the public.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation with this Guild Kit Policy.
Latest Feature Articles