I never got my prizes from all my victories!
Check your Prize Eligibility settings. If it was set to 'Yes' or should have been, please file for reimbursement by clicking "Reimbursement Form" at the top of this page.
I encountered a bug while I was playing in a tournament. How can I get help?
Unfortunately, sometimes things can go wrong in Magic Online that are beyond your control. In some situations we can give back to you your entry product (minus any prizes won) as reimbursement. Click here for or the full Event Reimbursement Policy. To apply, fill out the reimbursement form by pressing the big blue button above. Before you click, you will want to make sure you are logged into our help system. Once you submit that form, you should normally receive a response from our Customer Service team within 24-48 hours. If you are granted reimbursement, it will be added directly to your collection (even if you aren’t online at the time) and there is nothing further you need to do!
But I don’t need reimbursement! What if I just want to report a bug?
That’s fine! Both use the same form. The team that works on these requests will happily assist with bug reporting as well as reimbursement.
How do I get to the form if the button doesn’t take me there?
I’m having trouble filling out the form. Can I get some help?
Sure! Here’s a quick breakdown of each of the fields on that form.
- Client Type: Right now we support two versions of the Magic Online client. Click here for help on finding which client you are using.
- Event ID: Unique ID for your tournament that is seven digits in length and begins with a number 7. Click here for help on finding your event ID.
- Your Magic Online User ID: This is the username you use to log into Magic Online. Please make sure you spell it right or it could lead to delays in processing your request!
- Subject: Just write a couple of words about what happened. For example, if your Lightning Bolt was incorrectly purple in color, you would write “My Lightning Bolt Was Purple”.
- Question: In here we want to know all of the gritty details about what happened when you experienced the issue that you are writing in about. Whenever possible, please include screenshots and Game ID (Top numbers of a game window). You can click here to find out how to take and attach screenshots to your request.
When reporting a bug, please use the following outline for your report:
If you’re still having trouble with the form, you can contact Customer Service for additional assistance.