Why Play This Format?
- Multiplayer format for drafting with four to eight players (play in groups of four).
- Amp-up your game by playing with as many copies of the same card as you want!
- Casual format that can be enjoyed by everyone.
Different Ways to Play
Inspired by one of the most popular formats, this is a multiplayer fight to the finish! At the start of Commander Draft, each player opens one of three booster packs and drafts two cards into their card pool at a time. This play style is generally meant for increments of four players, and the seating arrangement should be at random. You may add multiples of the same card to your deck and each deck must have at least 60 cards.
- Each player starts at 40 life
- Players can attack multiple players at a time
- Last player standing wins
What sets are designed for Commander Draft?