Why Play This Format?
- You don't need to bring your own pre-built deck.
- Boost the size of your card collection while playing the game.
- Format is featured with each new card sets at Prerelease.
- Test your deck building in the moment!
Different Ways to Play
Unlike constructed games—where you arrive with a strategically created deck—Sealed games have you build a new deck from six unopened booster packs. Additionally, you may add as many basic lands (Plains, Islands, Swamps, Mountains, and Forests) as you’d like, even if they weren’t in the booster packs you opened. These games are 1v1 and can be played as best of one or best of three.
- A minimum deck size of 40 cards
- Sideboard for your deck is any of the cards you opened
- Format featured at prerelease events