Why Play This Format?
- Decks can include cards from all Magic sets!
- Play with a more powerful card pool than other formats.
- Cards do not rotate as new Standard sets are released.
- Something for everyone!
Different Ways to Play
As a constructed format, Legacy does not rotate and allows cards to be played from all Magic sets (with the exception of those from the banned card list). Your deck and sideboard is not allowed to hold more than four of any individual card in this format, except for basic lands.
- Minimum deck size of 60 cards
- Up to 15 cards in your sideboard (if used)