Why Play This Format?
- Build decks using your favorite commons from throughout the history of Magic.
- Accessible, with card choices for deck building readily available.
- Powerful card combinations that pack a punch!
Different Ways to Play
Build decks using cards that are readily available! In this Magic format, all cards must have been released at common rarity in a Magic set or product. Common promo cards are only legal if the card meets that qualification.
If a common version of a particular card was ever released in Magic, any version of that card is legal in this format.
- Minimum of 60 cards in the main deck
(There is no maximum size for main decks)
- Up to 15 cards in your sideboard, if used
- No more than four of any individual card in the main deck and sideboard combined (with the exception of basic lands)