Why Play This Format?
- You don't need to bring your own pre-built deck.
- Boost the size of your card collection while playing the game.
- Play with friends who can help you build your decks!
Different Ways to Play
This format, while being much like individual Sealed, challenges teams of three players to build three decks out of twelve boosters, one deck for each teammate.
Additionally, you may add as many basic lands (Plains, Islands, Swamps, Mountains, and Forests) as you’d like, even if they weren’t in the booster packs you opened. These games are then played 1v1 and when a team has two players win their individual matches, the whole team wins the match. .
- A minimum deck size of 40 cards
- Sideboard for your deck is any of the cards you opened
- Format featured at prerelease events