Posted in Feature
on August 20, 2012
My Army. My Aggression. My Guild.
The Boros Legion is the guild of righteous law and fierce justice. The most formidable military force on Ravnica, the Boros are efficient, self-assured, and zealous in the pursuit of their ideals. The Boros believe passionately in law; to them it is the structure by which society functions and the road map for the community’s health and safety. Anything that violates the letter of the law, threatens the spirit of the law, or obstructs the enforcement of the law is considered an enemy of the Boros Legion. In effect, anyone who disagrees with the Boros is an enemy of the Boros.
Illus. Jason Chan
Aurelia: the Belligerence behind the Boros. The current guild leader is Aurelia, a ferocious archangel who ascended through the Boros ranks. After the death of Razia, founder of the Boros, and the disgrace of Feather, the previous angel guildmaster, the warleader Aurelia challenged Feather’s ascendancy. Aurelia argued that a disgraced angel couldn’t command authority or respect, and many agreed. Aurelia quickly shamed into silence those who didn’t support her, and she soon took command of the guild. While Razia was more of a figurehead, aloof and untouchable, Aurelia is an active, forceful leader who is directly involved with her underlings. She has urged the Boros to adopt her impassioned ideals and to take action to enforce them.
Illus. Slawomir Maniak
Sunhome, Fortress of the Legion. Sunhome is the central guildhall of the Boros, acting as fortress, barracks, and place of worship. Widely believed to be a nearly impregnable monolith, Sunhome is a symbol of the Boros Legion’s strength and unity. In the past, Sunhome was the base of operations for the Wojek division of the guild, but the new guild leader Aurelia moved the Wojek to a secondary base and concentrated the strength of the Legion army at Sunhome.
Illus. Eric Deschamps
Members of the Boros guild have earned Planeswalker Points! This ranks them out of 10!
Have you picked a guild yet?
Find out which guild you are
| Join a guild on PlaneswalkerPoints.com
Download the Boros Fan Kit
Logo Kit Policy
Guild Kit Policy
Here are the guidelines and policies for use of the Guild Kit:
- Wizards' Trademarks and Product Images. You may use Wizards' trademarks and copyrighted product images and materials provided in the Guild Kits ("Materials") only for the purpose of non-commercial fan activities as expressly permitted in this Policy.
- Social Networking Websites. You may use Wizards Materials on your personal webpage(s) on the Wizards community website located at http://community.wizards.com, and on social networking sites such as Facebook®, Twitter®, and other websites that are substantially similar; provided, however that your use remains compliant with this Policy and the policies, terms and conditions of those sites. Wizards accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from your activities on such sites.
- No Alteration. You must display the Wizards Materials without alteration (except that you may make proportionate reductions in size as technically necessary to accommodate posting on your Website or as necessary for any other purpose permitted under this Policy).
- No Endorsement or Sponsorship. You may not use or display Wizards' trademarks or copyrighted materials in a manner likely to create the impression that Wizards is an official sponsor or author of your Website, activities, or that Wizards endorses or has otherwise expressly licensed your Website. Any endorsement or sponsorship must be approved by Wizards in a separate agreement.
- Use Trademark and Copyright Notices. All uses of the Wizards Materials must include the correct copyright and trademark information on each item and/or page that contains content related to Wizards' property as follows: "Wizards of the Coast, Magic: The Gathering, and their logos are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC in the United States and other countries. © 2012 Wizards. Used with permission. All Rights Reserved. This website is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC." "
- Trade Dress and Advertising Elements. You may not imitate Wizards' logos, trade dress, or other elements of Wizards product packaging and website. Such imitation could result in confusion for others about your affiliation with or sponsorship by Wizards.
- Merchandise Items Bearing Wizards' Trademarks or Materials: You may not use Wizards Material for any commercial purpose including, without limitation, fundraising, charitable events, manufacturing, selling, or giving away merchandise items such as T-shirts or mugs that bear any Wizards trademark or include Wizards' copyright materials, except pursuant to an express written trademark license. If you are interested in engaging in these activities, please contact www.wizards.com/customerservice. Wizards also reserves all rights to extend our copyrighted materials into other media.
- Inaccurate, Obscene or Libelous Statements Prohibited. Wizards does not allow Wizards Materials to be used on any Website or in any way that promotes sexually explicit materials, violence, discrimination or illegal activities, or makes disparaging, libelous or dishonest statements about Wizards and/or its products, employees and agents
What if my use of Wizards Materials doesn't comply with this Policy?
If Wizards becomes aware of infringing and/or objectionable uses of Wizards Materials, Wizards will contact you and/or your Website operator to try to resolve the matter. If we are unable to reach a reasonable resolution, or if we become aware of a pattern of violations of our Policy, we may pursue appropriate legal action.
Wizards invites you to ask us whatever questions you may have about using the Wizards Materials. Please visit Wizards' customer service webpage www.wizards.com/customerservice. We will do our best to give you timely responses to your questions. Please be aware that there may be some questions that we cannot answer because the information is confidential, trade secret information that Wizards cannot release to the public.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation with this Guild Kit Policy.
Latest Feature Articles
November 25, 2019
Revealing Secret Lair
by, Mark Heggen
I was in fifth grade in 1993 when Beta released. My friends and I bought as many Starter Decks as our allowances would permit, but to actually get enough cards to make playable decks, we ...
Consult the archives for more articles!